Support cultural associations
The City of Brussels supports cultural associations.
Would you like the City of Brussels to support your cultural and/or tourist project in 2023?
Filling in a funding application form is mandatory in order to receive a grant. Moreover, as soon as a grant has been confirmed, you are obliged to integrate the visuals of the City of Brussels in your communication materials. An activity report or evaluation form may also be required by the City of Brussels.
From 2023 onwards, the conditions for submitting applications will also be reviewed:
- With regard to applications for operational funding for 2023, your complete file must be submitted by 28 February. The operational funding aims to support the activities and regular operations of an association working on the territory of the City of Brussels (Brussels-City, Laeken, Haren, Neder-Over-Heembeek).
- For grant applications related to a one-off event in 2023, you must submit your application no later than two months before the event. This funding must cover a specific project on the territory of the City of Brussels (Brussels-City, Laeken, Haren, Neder-Over-Heembeek).
- Requests for grants linked to events in public spaces will only be analysed and processed if an event permit application has been submitted to the City.
- The City of Brussels does not allocate funding to creative works/productions or professional federations.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Grant application form - operation (PDF, 202.33 KB) (in French)
- Grant application form - operation (DOC, 84.00 KB) (in French)
- Grant application form - events (PDF, 207.33 KB) (in French)
- Grant application form - events (DOC, 95.00 KB) (in French)
The Dutch-language cultural associations and institutions are represented in the 'Cultuurraad Stad Brussel'.