Winter Wonders and Christmas Market 2016
This event has already passed
From 25 November 2016 till 1 January 2017 in the heart of Brussels.
Winter Wonders animates the heart of Brussels during the Christmas festivities. The event takes place at the Grand-Place in Brussels and around the Bourse, the Place de la Monnaie, the Place Sainte-Catherine and the Marché aux Poissons.
Winter Wonders 2016 includes:
- a Christmas market with more than 200 chalets
- fairground attractions (Ferris wheel, merry-go-rounds,...)
- a covered ice rink for skating (Place de la Monnaie, till Sunday 8 January)
- a Christmas tree and sound and light show on the Grand-Place
- concert by Lost Frequencies (Wednesday 30 November, Grand-Place)
- Impulsion: light and sound playground at the Bourse
- guided visits (in English as well)
- Origami Lights: Japanese video mapping (Sainte-Catherine Church)
Everything about the accessibility (public transport), eco mobility and access for people with reduced mobility:
- Winter Wonders (Mobilité/PMR)