Works at the Place Emile Bockstael and surroundings
The reconstruction of the Place Emile Bockstael and its surroundings in Laeken continues in 2021.
The City and the Region invest in this neighborhood for:
- a pleasant pedestrian zone in front of the old Town Hall
- the greening of the square with 30 new trees, more lawn and plants
- more comfort and quality in the public space of the Place Bockstael, Rue Laneau and Square des Combattants
As part of the sustainable district contract Bockstael.
Schedule of the works 2021
- Phase 4 (January-March): Place Bockstael
- Phase 5 (January-April): Rue Laneau
- Phase 6 STIB (January-March): Place Bockstael, Rue Léopold Ier
- Phase 7 Vivaqua (from March): Rue Léopold Ier
From 2 to 25 April 2021, the Fair of Laeken will be held at the Place Bockstael.
More information about the schedule of the works:
- Schedule of works Place Bockstael (PDF, 729.96 KB) (in French and Dutch)
Next video shows the redevelopment of the Place Bockstael (the video contains no dialogue or text):