Works at the Rue des Éperonniers, Rue Duquesnoy and surroundings
From 6 January 2020, Sibelga will start working in the centre of Brussels (Rue des Éperonniers, Rue Duquesnoy and surroundings). The works are done in collaboration with Vivaqua, Proximus and the City of Brussels. The yard includes connecting new customers to the electricity network and renewing electric cables.
This yard is located in several city centre streets and takes place at different times of the year. Ditches (with a length of 30 m maximum) will be made by Sibelga.
- Phase A (early January - mid-February): Rue du Marché aux Herbes
- Phase B (mid January - end of March): Rue des Éperonniers
- Phase C (end of February - beginning of April): Rue de la Madeleine
- Phase D (end of February - beginning of May): Rue de la Madeleine, Place de l'Albertine, Rue Saint-Jean
- Phase E (early April - mid June): Rue Duquesnoy
- Phase F (early May - mid June): Rue de l'Homme Chrétien
- Phase G Vivaqua (mid August - end of October): Rue Duquesnoy
Throughout the yard, access to shops, homes and the pedestrian zone will be maintained.
However, traffic and parking will be disrupted. Do not hesitate to regularly consult the deviation plans which will be updated as the phases progress. Sibelga will thus take into account the specific constraints related to the presence of shops around the site (delivery, parking, accessibility, waste collection,...).
Phase plans and deviations:
Phase A (early January - mid-February)
- Rue du Marché aux Herbes
Phase B (mid January - end of March)
Rue des Éperonniers
Phase C (end of February - beginning of April)
Rue de la Madeleine
Phase D (end of February - beginning of May)
Rue de la Madeleine, Place de l'Albertine, Rue Saint-Jean
Phase E (early April - mid June)
Phase F (early May - mid June)
Rue de l'Homme Chrétien
For all questions relating to the execution of the site:
- 0800 117 46 (free number)
- Smell of gas: 0800 19 400
- Power failure: 02 274 40 66