World Cup football on big screen
This event has already passed
The matches of the Red Devils and the final of the World Cup football can be seen in Brussels on a big screen at the esplanade of the King Baudouin Stadium.
From Brussels to Brazil is an initiative of the City of Brussels. All fans of the Red Devils can attend a broadcast on a giant screen at the King Baudouin Stadium during the World Cup in Brazil. Access to the public is free. Besides the giant screen, there are food and drink stands, VIP packages,...
At least 5 games are broadcast (depending on the results of the Belgian team):
- the three qualifiers from the Belgian team on 17, 22 and 26 June
- the eighth finals of the Belgian team or the small final
- the quarter finals of the Belgian team or the final
Date of the quarter final of the Red Devils:
- Saturday 5 July (18h): Argentina-Belgium (start event at 15h)
The small final will take place on Saturday 12 July (22h), the final on Sunday 13 July (21h).
- Parkings A and B are available (5 euro)
Next video shows the event during the match of Belgium against the USA: