This page has been automatically translated from French into English by a translation software. Automatic translations are not as accurate as translations made by professional human translators. Nevertheless these pages can help you understand information published by the City of Brussels.
This activity has finished already
From 24 April to 4 May 2013 at various locations in Ixelles and Brussels.
The Brussels Short Film Festival (formerly 'Festival du Court Métrage de Bruxelles') offers a wide range of short films for a wide audience. There are also special programs and activities for schools (primary and secondary).
- Cinema Vendôme: Chaussée de Wavre 18 - 1050 Ixelles
- Little Mercelis Theatre: Rue Mercelis 13 - 1050 Ixelles
- Marquee: tent on the Place Fernand Cocq - 1050 Ixelles
- Bozar: Rue Ravenstein 23 - 1000 Brussels
- Flagey: Place Saint-Croix - 1050 Ixelles
- KultuurKaffee: Boulevard du Triomphe - 1050 Ixelles
- Maison de l'Amérique Latine: Rue du Collège 27 - 1050 Ixelles
There are a lot of events such as a Short Film Night.
Tickets can be bought via Brussels Short Film Festival.
No parking control in Laeken before 1 July
Before 1 July 2013 there will be no parking control in the newly regulated areas of the Laeken sector. So no fines will be given in the streets of Laeken that become a blue zone or a paying zone in the new Parking plan of the City of Brussels.