This page has been automatically translated from French into English by a translation software. Automatic translations are not as accurate as translations made by professional human translators. Nevertheless these pages can help you understand information published by the City of Brussels.
From 27 April to 8 May 2016 at various locations in Ixelles and Brussels.
The Brussels Short Film Festival (formerly 'Festival du Court Métrage de Bruxelles') offers a wide range of short films for a wide audience.
- Cinema Vendôme: Chaussée de Wavre 18 - 1050 Ixelles
- Little Mercelis Theatre: Rue Mercelis 13 - 1050 Ixelles
- tent on the Place Fernand Cocq - 1050 Ixelles
- Bozar: Rue Ravenstein 23 - 1000 Brussels
- Flagey: Place Saint-Croix - 1050 Ixelles
- Mont des Arts - 1000 Brussels
Tickets can be bought via Brussels Short Film Festival.
Where : various locations in Brussels and IxellesPeriod(s) :
27/04/2016 - 08/05/2016
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
Language of the event: NL FR EN
Telephone for information : 02 248 08 72
Website : http://www.bsff.be
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brussels-Short-Film-Festival/107676835926491
Twitter : https://twitter.com/@BrusselsShort
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org