This page has been automatically translated from French into English by a translation software. Automatic translations are not as accurate as translations made by professional human translators. Nevertheless these pages can help you understand information published by the City of Brussels.
This activity has finished already
On Saturday 9 and Sunday 10 May 2015, at various locations in Brussels.
The Brussels Capital Region celebrates the Iris Day each year at the beginning of May. The program includes free concerts and activities.
Saturday 9 May
- Welcome Brussels invites everyone to explore unknown places in Brussels. Thirty secret locations or places that are normally not accessible to the public exceptionally open their doors. The visits are only possible after booking. The places include the Mont-de-Piété, the Maximilian Farm and the Baths of Brussels.
- 19h. Concerts Electro Night (Ummet Ozcan, Yves V, Watermät, Henri PFR) at the Place des Palais
Sunday 10 May
- 12h-18h. Party in the Streets (parade of artists from Brussels, Belgium and the rest of the world)
- 16h. Concerts by Babylon Circus, Sarah Carlier, winners of the 'be on stage be.brussels' contest at the Place des Palais
Brussels Food Truck Festival
From 8 to 10 May, the Brussels Food Truck Festival takes place between the Boulevard de l'Impératrice and the Mont des Arts.
- Friday 8 May from 16h30 to 22h30
- Saturday 9 May from 11h to 22h30
- Sunday 10 May from 11h to 21h30
Where : various places in Brussels
Address : between Central Station, Mont des Arts and Place des Palais [plan]
Price and reduction : freePeriod(s) :
09/05/2015 - 10/05/2015
Website : http://www.brussel.be/5360
Website : http://www.bruxelles.be/5360
E-mail : email@example.com
Website organiser : http://www.fetedeliris.be
Website organiser : http://www.irisfeest.be