This page has been automatically translated from French into English by a translation software. Automatic translations are not as accurate as translations made by professional human translators. Nevertheless these pages can help you understand information published by the City of Brussels.
On Saturday 7 and Sunday 8 May 2016, at various locations in Brussels.
The Brussels Capital Region celebrates the Iris Day each year at the beginning of May. The Iris Festival program includes free concerts and activities.
Saturday 7 May
- Welcome Brussels invites all passers-by, Brussels residents and tourists to explore an off-the-beaten-path Brussels with a guide or Brussels Greeter
- 18h30. Electro Night with Kenn Colt, Kid Noize, Quentin Mosimann, Bassjackers (Place des Palais - Paleizenplein)
Sunday 8 May
- 12h-18h. Streets Alive, with circus arts, street theatre, interactive games, workshops, dance performances, events for children,...
- 12h-18h. Brussels, born and bred! presents the cultural, folklore and sports associations of Brussels
- 12h-18h. Out! Village with cocktail bar, stands, concerts,... (Carrefour de l'Europe - Europakruispunt)
- 18h30. Concerts with Charles Pasi, Mustii and Sinsémilia (Place de Palais - Paleizenplein) and the winners of Be on stage be.brussels (contest for bands from Brussels)
Brussels Food Truck Festival
Rock Around The Atomium
Rock Around The Atomium is back with a second edition during the Iris Festival weekend. On the program: concerts by the best European rock 'n' roll bands, an exhibition of oldtimers and a vintage market with clothes, records, furniture,...
On the agenda
Where : various places in Brussels
Address : between Central Station, Mont des Arts and Place des Palais [plan]
Price and reduction : freePeriod(s) :
07/05/2016 - 08/05/2016
Website : http://irisfestival.brussels
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Fête-de-lIris-Irisfeest-152963214765929
Twitter : https://twitter.com/visitbrussels