This page has been automatically translated from French into English by a translation software. Automatic translations are not as accurate as translations made by professional human translators. Nevertheless these pages can help you understand information published by the City of Brussels.
Need help starting a business or company in Brussels? Atrium helps starting traders and entrepreneurs in the capital of Belgium.
Atrium is an agency of the Brussels-Capital Region that promotes commercial development of the districts and improves the urban environment. It has a number of important tasks around trade in Brussels:
- promoting the establishment of new businesses
- improving the town planning of the district
- increasing the attractiveness of the quarters
- organizing of meetings about safety and cleanliness
Atrium helps entrepreneurs and points the way to the commercial districts that best meet their concept. The Agency encourages the modernization of retail trade and the investment in the city by residents, traders, owners, local authorities and investors.
Atrium has several services for traders and entrepreneurs in Brussels:
- choosing a place for the establishment of a business: how to choose a quarter and a place in that quarter?
- Atrium Award for the Commerce Design Brussels contest for innovating projects
- City Marketing: defining and strengthening the commercial positioning of the quarters
- Inventimmo: real estate for companies
- town planning and real estate projects: advice for owners, traders, investors,...
- search engine business in Brussels: by category, product and district
- Shopinbrussels: website with 10.000 shops and traders in Brussels
- OpenSoon: project for the support of original businesses in Brussels
Atrium consists of a central agency (Brussels) with several offices called 'antennes'. In the City of Brussels, Atrium has offices at Brussels Centre and Bockstael (Laeken). Further information on the agency:
For young entrepreneurs
Young entrepreneurs can get help and rent offices at the Dansaert Centre.
Entrepreneurs in Brussels
The website and the telephone number 1819 of the Brussels Capital Region offer info about (starting) a business or company in Brussels.
Galerie du Roi 27
1000 Brussels [plan]
Tel. : 02 274 10 40
Fax : 02 274 10 49