This page has been automatically translated from French into English by a translation software. Automatic translations are not as accurate as translations made by professional human translators. Nevertheless these pages can help you understand information published by the City of Brussels.
The Service of Electoral Affairs is essentially active in electoral period. It takes charge of the general organization of the elections.
The Service of Electoral Affairs can inform the citizen about the following points:
- The status of voter
- Not receiving the electoral summons
- The duplicate of the summons
- The mandate
- The documentary evidence of absence
- The address of polling stations
- The reduced mobility
- The Belgians living abroad
- The registrations of the non-Belgian citizens on electoral rolls
Boulevard Anspach 6
Tel. : 02 279 22 20
Telephone 2 : 0800 200 35
Telephone hours : from Monday till Friday from 8:30 am till 4 pm
More information : Telephone number 0800 200 35 only in elections period.