This page has been automatically translated from French into English by a translation software. Automatic translations are not as accurate as translations made by professional human translators. Nevertheless these pages can help you understand information published by the City of Brussels.
- New public toilets: Anneessens and Bourse
- North quarter: 109 new homes for rent
- Property Management: new bike premises for tenants
- Access to the pedestrian zone Rue Vieux Marché aux Grains
- 106 fines for incivilities in Laeken
- Interactive map with ATMs
- Brusseleir from April 2011 available
- Newsletter of the City
- Strike and public cleanliness
- New planters in Brussels
- Action plan on cleanliness in Old North quarter and Laeken
Elections on Sunday 25 May 2014
On Sunday 25 May 2014 elections will be held for the European Parliament, the Chamber of Deputies and the Parliaments of the Communities and Regions (including the Brussels Parliament). All practical info on the elections, voting as a EU citizen and voting by proxy.