This page has been automatically translated from French into English by a translation software. Automatic translations are not as accurate as translations made by professional human translators. Nevertheless these pages can help you understand information published by the City of Brussels.
- New public toilets: Anneessens and Bourse
- North quarter: 109 new homes for rent
- Property Management: new bike premises for tenants
- Access to the pedestrian zone Rue Vieux Marché aux Grains
- 106 fines for incivilities in Laeken
- Interactive map with ATMs
- Brusseleir from April 2011 available
- Newsletter of the City
- Strike and public cleanliness
- New planters in Brussels
- Action plan on cleanliness in Old North quarter and Laeken
Public consultation of the Haren Master Plan
In 2010 the inhabitants were able to give their views on the environment in Haren by filling in a questionnaire of the City of Brussels. This information is now bundled in the Master Plan, which can be consulted publicly from 1 to 31 October 2014.