This page has been automatically translated from French into English by a translation software. Automatic translations are not as accurate as translations made by professional human translators. Nevertheless these pages can help you understand information published by the City of Brussels.
- New public toilets: Anneessens and Bourse
- North quarter: 109 new homes for rent
- Property Management: new bike premises for tenants
- Access to the pedestrian zone Rue Vieux Marché aux Grains
- 106 fines for incivilities in Laeken
- Interactive map with ATMs
- Brusseleir from April 2011 available
- Newsletter of the City
- Strike and public cleanliness
- New planters in Brussels
- Action plan on cleanliness in Old North quarter and Laeken
Demand of a pass for the Car Free Sunday
A pass for the Car Free Sunday of 21 September 2014 can be delivered to persons who make the demand. Attention, this demand of dispensation must be duly motivated.