This page has been automatically translated from French into English by a translation software. Automatic translations are not as accurate as translations made by professional human translators. Nevertheless these pages can help you understand information published by the City of Brussels.
- New public toilets: Anneessens and Bourse
- North quarter: 109 new homes for rent
- Property Management: new bike premises for tenants
- Access to the pedestrian zone Rue Vieux Marché aux Grains
- 106 fines for incivilities in Laeken
- Interactive map with ATMs
- Brusseleir from April 2011 available
- Newsletter of the City
- Strike and public cleanliness
- New planters in Brussels
- Action plan on cleanliness in Old North quarter and Laeken
Maps of the new Pentagon circulation plan
The maps of the new mobility plan for the Pentagon (city centre) got an update in January 2015. Discover the maps with the comfort zone, the city cycling network, the bus routes and the circulation plan.