This page has been automatically translated from French into English by a translation software. Automatic translations are not as accurate as translations made by professional human translators. Nevertheless these pages can help you understand information published by the City of Brussels.
The May issue of the Brusseleir, the information magazine of the City of Brussels, is available on www.brussels.be and in paper version at the various distribution points of the city. The magazine is only in Dutch and French.
If you are living on the territory of the City of Brussels (1000 Brussels - 1020 Laeken - 1120 Neder-Over-Heembeek - 1130 Haren) and you did not receive the May issue in your mailbox before 10 May 2012, you can send an e-mail to email@example.com. The number is sent to you as soon as possible.
- Brussels Open: top tennis tournament for women at the Heysel from 19 to 26 May, at the fields of the Royal Primerose Tennis Club of Brussels
- FLUX project: computerized system to fight uncivil behavior and nuisance
- portrait: Amandine and Matthieu, young tennis players of the Primerose club who will serve as ball girl and boy during the Brussels Open
- UNESCO cities meet in Brussels at an international conference, the City worked out a first management plan for the area around the Grand-Place to better protect the heritage
- Fortnight of the Young Child: from 2 to 16 May with activities for children aged 0-3 years and their parents
Brusseleir of June 2012
The Brusseleir of June 2012 will be available around 1 June in:
- the Brussels letterboxes
- the distribution points in town
- on the website of the City of Brussels: Brusseleir in PDF format
Tel. : 02 279 50 34
Fax : 02 279 50 27
Maps of the new Pentagon circulation plan
The maps of the new mobility plan for the Pentagon (city centre) got an update in January 2015. Discover the maps with the comfort zone, the city cycling network, the bus routes and the circulation plan.