This page has been automatically translated from French into English by a translation software. Automatic translations are not as accurate as translations made by professional human translators. Nevertheless these pages can help you understand information published by the City of Brussels.
A Bike Committee was created in Brussels. It consists of representatives of the Alderman for Mobility and Public Spaces, of municipal and regional agents, the police zone and cycle associations.
The members of this committee discuss important elements of the cycle policy at the municipal level (cycle arrangements, SUL, parking for cycles, cycling education in schools, prevention of bike theft, cycling within the administration, the events of promotion for bikes).
This committee meets every 3 months.
Minutes of the meetings of the Bike Committee
The minutes of the meetings (in French):
- November 27, 2009 (PDF, 0,06MB)
- October 9th, 2009 (PDF, 0,04MB)
- June 19th, 2009 (PDF, 0,03MB)
- March 13th, 2009 (PDF, 0,07MB)
- December 21st, 2007 (PDF, 0,05MB)
- October 26th, 2007 (PDF, 0,09MB)
- March 28th, 2007 (PDF, 0,04MB)
- June 29th, 2007 (PDF, 0,08MB)
- November 24th, 2006 (PDF, 0,07MB)
- September 8th, 2006 (PDF, 0,04MB)
- May 12th, 2006 (PDF, 0,06MB)
- February 24th, 2006 (PDF, 0,24MB)
- November 25th, 2005 (PDF, 0,10MB)
- September 21st, 2005 (PDF, 0,19MB)
- May 13th, 2005 (PDF, 0,19MB)
- February 25th, 2005 (PDF, 0,18MB)
Links associations for the promotion of the bike
Mobilité et Espaces publiques