From March to October 2020 at Au Bassin. Bike Experience is adapting to the current circumstances and is offering a theory training online (each Wednesday).
Bike Experience is a free campaign to raise awareness and get people saddled up, during which everyday cyclists (the coaches) accompany budding cyclists (the bikers) along one of their daily commutes. The Bike Experience team offers you a two-step programme to accompany you towards hassle-free city travels:
- Participating in a Bike Experience Afterwork: learning the good habits of cycling before making a trip in the streets of Brussels
- On the road with a coach: a volunteer, experienced cyclist will accompany you on 3 bicycle trips
Dates of the Bike Experience Afterworks:
- Each Wednesday from 13 May to 15 July, from 6 pm to 7:15 pm: Bike Experience Online Training
- Wednesday 1 July (18h-21h)
- Wednesday 5 August (18h-21h)
- Wednesday 2 September (18h-21h)
- Wednesday 7 October (18h-21h)
Dates of the Bike Experience events:
- Saturday 26 September: meeting on the theme of electric bicycles
- Saturday 10 October: cargo bikes for families
- Saturday 31 October: beginners (training to learn to ride)
How to register?