This page has been automatically translated from French into English by a translation software. Automatic translations are not as accurate as translations made by professional human translators. Nevertheless these pages can help you understand information published by the City of Brussels.
- Water damage in Rue Dansaert
- Former mayor of Brussels Pierre Van Halteren dies
- 28 new houses with low energy consumption
- Brussels on TV at 'La Chaîne'
- City of Brussels invests in Flemish culture
- Website City of Brussels breaks record on Car Free Day
- City raises awareness about cleanliness
- Seniors, cycle with young and old!
- Neder-Over-Heembeek, a new Brussels walk
- New cameras for more security
- 'Brusselez Jeunes', information brochure for adolescents
- Brusseleir from September available
- Road works at the Place Peter Benoit
- Seniors. New antenna in the Cité Modèle
- Safety zone at Schuman on 17 September
- Operation cleaning of graffiti district of the Rue de l'Etuve
- Demonstration and risk of road congestion on this September 7th
- Hot summer for the website of Brussels
- Puur Zinneke focuses on Flemish associations
- Free number for disabled: 0800 18 811
Maps of the new Pentagon circulation plan
The maps of the new mobility plan for the Pentagon (city centre) got an update in January 2015. Discover the maps with the comfort zone, the city cycling network, the bus routes and the circulation plan.