This page has been automatically translated from French into English by a translation software. Automatic translations are not as accurate as translations made by professional human translators. Nevertheless these pages can help you understand information published by the City of Brussels.
- Water damage in Rue Dansaert
- Former mayor of Brussels Pierre Van Halteren dies
- 28 new houses with low energy consumption
- Brussels on TV at 'La Chaîne'
- City of Brussels invests in Flemish culture
- Website City of Brussels breaks record on Car Free Day
- City raises awareness about cleanliness
- 'Pose ton cartable', leisure guide
- Seniors, cycle with young and old!
- Neder-Over-Heembeek, a new Brussels walk
- New cameras for more security
- 'Brusselez Jeunes', information brochure for adolescents
- Brusseleir from September available
- Road works at the Place Peter Benoit
- Seniors. New antenna in the Cité Modèle
- Safety zone at Schuman on 17 September
- Operation cleaning of graffiti district of the Rue de l'Etuve
- Demonstration and risk of road congestion on this September 7th
- Hot summer for the website of Brussels
- Puur Zinneke focuses on Flemish associations
Demand of a pass for the Car Free Sunday
A pass for the Car Free Sunday of 21 September 2014 can be delivered to persons who make the demand. Attention, this demand of dispensation must be duly motivated.