This page has been automatically translated from French into English by a translation software. Automatic translations are not as accurate as translations made by professional human translators. Nevertheless these pages can help you understand information published by the City of Brussels.
- Water damage in Rue Dansaert
- Former mayor of Brussels Pierre Van Halteren dies
- 28 new houses with low energy consumption
- Brussels on TV at 'La Chaîne'
- City of Brussels invests in Flemish culture
- Website City of Brussels breaks record on Car Free Day
- City raises awareness about cleanliness
- 'Pose ton cartable', leisure guide
- Seniors, cycle with young and old!
- Neder-Over-Heembeek, a new Brussels walk
- New cameras for more security
- 'Brusselez Jeunes', information brochure for adolescents
- Brusseleir from September available
- Road works at the Place Peter Benoit
- Seniors. New antenna in the Cité Modèle
- Safety zone at Schuman on 17 September
- Operation cleaning of graffiti district of the Rue de l'Etuve
- Demonstration and risk of road congestion on this September 7th
- Hot summer for the website of Brussels
- Puur Zinneke focuses on Flemish associations
Elections on Sunday 25 May 2014
On Sunday 25 May 2014 elections will be held for the European Parliament, the Chamber of Deputies and the Parliaments of the Communities and Regions (including the Brussels Parliament). All practical info on the elections, voting as a EU citizen and voting by proxy.