Several services assure a guard duty for health problems.
Doctors on duty
- Tel. 02 479 18 18 (in French, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day)
- Tel. 02 242 43 44 (in Dutch, only during the weekend, www.bhak.be)
This number allows to obtain the address and phone number of a doctor who is close to your place of residence.
Dentists on duty
- Tel. 02 426 10 26
- Tel. 0903 399 69 (in Dutch, on Saturday, Sunday and holidays from 9 am to 6 pm)
This number supplies the list of dentists on duty in the evening or during the weekend.
Pharmacies on duty
- Tel. 0900 40 090
- Tel. 0900 10 500 (0,50 euro/minute - 24 hours a day and 7 days a week)
- Tel. 070 660 160 (guard duties pharmacies of Brussels)
The website www.pharmacie.be allows to obtain information about the pharmacies on duty with several search criteria (zip code, name of municipality) as well as the location and a possible website. This site also contains links towards health sites and useful numbers.
Vets on duty
Animals with health problems can be cured by a veterinarian or vet.
- Vets on duty: tel. 02 479 99 90
- Vets who come at home: SOS vétérinaires or 0497 40 04 00 (24 hours a day and 7 days a week)
Public consultation of the Haren Master Plan
In 2010 the inhabitants were able to give their views on the environment in Haren by filling in a questionnaire of the City of Brussels. This information is now bundled in the Master Plan, which can be consulted publicly from 1 to 31 October 2014.