Several services assure a guard duty for health problems.
Doctors on duty
- Tel. 02 479 18 18 (in French, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day)
- Tel. 02 242 43 44 (in Dutch, only during the weekend, www.bhak.be)
This number allows to obtain the address and phone number of a doctor who is close to your place of residence.
Dentists on duty
- Tel. 02 426 10 26
- Tel. 0903 399 69 (in Dutch, on Saturday, Sunday and holidays from 9 am to 6 pm)
This number supplies the list of dentists on duty in the evening or during the weekend.
Pharmacies on duty
- Tel. 0900 40 090
- Tel. 0900 10 500 (0,50 euro/minute - 24 hours a day and 7 days a week)
- Tel. 070 660 160 (guard duties pharmacies of Brussels)
The website www.pharmacie.be allows to obtain information about the pharmacies on duty with several search criteria (zip code, name of municipality) as well as the location and a possible website. This site also contains links towards health sites and useful numbers.
Vets on duty
Animals with health problems can be cured by a veterinarian or vet.
- Vets on duty: tel. 02 479 99 90
- Vets who come at home: SOS vétérinaires or 0497 40 04 00 (7 days a week, from 7:30 am till midnight)
Choose your best price for gas and electricity
The Federal Economy Service organizes - in cooperation with the municipalities - the 'Dare to Compare' campaign. This campaign should help citizens to choose their most advantageous gas and electricity supplier. The City of Brussels offers this service from 20 to 29 November 2014.