This page has been automatically translated from French into English by a translation software. Automatic translations are not as accurate as translations made by professional human translators. Nevertheless these pages can help you understand information published by the City of Brussels.
Several services assure a guard duty for health problems.
Doctors on duty
- Tel. 02 201 22 22 (in French and Dutch, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day) - www.gbbw.be
- Tel. 02 479 18 18 (in French, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day) - www.medi-garde.be
- Tel. 02 513 02 02 (in French) - www.sosmedecins.be
- Tel. 02 242 43 44 (in Dutch, only during the weekend, www.bhak.be)
This number allows to obtain the address and phone number of a doctor who is close to your place of residence.
Doctors are also on duty at the Athena (César De Paepe) site.
Dentists on duty
- Tel. 02 426 10 26
- Tel. 0903 399 69 (in Dutch, on Saturday, Sunday and holidays from 9 am to 6 pm)
This number supplies the list of dentists on duty in the evening or during the weekend.
Pharmacies on duty
- Tel. 0900 40 090
- Tel. 0903 99 000 (24 hours a day and 7 days a week)
- Tel. 070 660 160 (guard duties pharmacies of Brussels)
The website www.pharmacie.be allows to obtain information about the pharmacies on duty with several search criteria (zip code, name of municipality) as well as the location and a possible website. This site also contains links towards health sites and useful numbers.
Vets on duty
Animals with health problems can be cured by a veterinarian or vet.
- Vets on duty: tel. 02 479 99 90
- Vets who come at home: SOS vétérinaires or 0497 40 04 00 (7 days a week, from 7:30 am till midnight)