This page has been automatically translated from French into English by a translation software. Automatic translations are not as accurate as translations made by professional human translators. Nevertheless these pages can help you understand information published by the City of Brussels.
From 17 April till 8 May 2015 in the Castle of Laeken.
Every spring, the Royal Greenhouses of Laeken are open to the public for 3 weeks. It is an excellent opportunity to see the wonderful architecture of Alphonse Balat, the mentor of Victor Horta, and the many plants in the greenhouses.
The greenhouses are open:
- from Tuesday to Thursday from 9:30 am to 4 pm
- on Friday from 1 pm to 4 pm (not on 17 April) and from 8 pm to 10 pm
- on Saturday and Sunday from 9:30 am to 4 pm and from 8 pm to 10 pm
- Tuesday 28 April: open to people with reduced mobility (9:30 am tot 4 pm)
The greenhouses are closed:
- on Mondays
You can also visit:
- the studio of Queen Elizabeth
- entrance and exit through the main gate of the Castle of Laeken
- parking: opposite the Castle of Laeken
- tours are not organized
- tickets can not be reserved
On the agenda
Where : Royal Greenhouses of Laeken
Address : Castle of Laeken, Avenue du Parc Royal - 1020 Brussels (Laeken) [plan]
Price and reduction : 2.50 euro, free under 18 yearsPeriod(s) :
17/04/2015 - 08/05/2015
Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
Website organiser : http://www.monarchie.be
Maps of the new Pentagon circulation plan
The maps of the new mobility plan for the Pentagon (city centre) got an update in January 2015. Discover the maps with the comfort zone, the city cycling network, the bus routes and the circulation plan.