This page has been automatically translated from French into English by a translation software. Automatic translations are not as accurate as translations made by professional human translators. Nevertheless these pages can help you understand information published by the City of Brussels.
This activity has finished already
From 18 April till 9 May 2014 in the Castle of Laeken.
Every spring, the Royal Greenhouses of Laeken are open to the public for 3 weeks. It is an excellent opportunity to see the wonderful architecture of Alphonse Balat, the mentor of Victor Horta, and the many plants in the greenhouses.
The greenhouses are open:
- from Tuesday to Thursday from 9:30 am to 4 pm
- on Friday from 1 pm to 4 pm (not on 18 April) and from 8 pm to 10 pm
- on Saturday and Sunday from 9:30 am to 4 pm and from 8 pm to 10 pm
- Monday 21 April (Easter) from 9:30 am to 4 pm and from 8 pm to 10 pm
- Wednesday 23 April: open to people with reduced mobility (9:30 am tot 4 pm)
The greenhouses are closed:
- on Mondays (except 21 April)
- Tuesday 22 April
You can also visit:
- the studio of Queen Elizabeth
- entrance and exit through the main gate of the Castle of Laeken
- parking: opposite the Castle of Laeken
- tours are not organized
- tickets can not be reserved
Where : Royal Greenhouses of Laeken
Address : Castle of Laeken, Avenue du Parc Royal - 1020 Brussels (Laeken) [plan]
Price and reduction : 2.50 euro, free under 18 yearsPeriod(s) :
18/04/2014 - 09/05/2014
Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
Website organiser : http://www.monarchie.be
Choose your best price for gas and electricity
The Federal Economy Service organizes - in cooperation with the municipalities - the 'Dare to Compare' campaign. This campaign should help citizens to choose their most advantageous gas and electricity supplier. The City of Brussels offers this service from 20 to 29 November 2014.