Exhibition. 'Chemins tressés'
From 3 September to 31 October 2021 at various locations in Brussels.
One hundred years ago, Brussels, Laeken, Neder-Over-Heembeek and Haren merged to form the current City of Brussels, with the Willebroek Canal as the unifying element. Throughout 2021, the event 1921-2021: 100 years in ups and downs will celebrate this anniversary with a lot of culture, folklore and solidarity.
Among the many activities to celebrate this centenary, free artistic walks took place this summer in the heart of these neighborhoods, led by artist Caroline Le Méhauté and the Oiseaux Sans Têtes collective.
This exhibition presents the fruit of these walks: photos, drawings, cyanotypes, texts.
- from 3 to 7 September: GC De Linde, Rue de Cortenbach 7
- from 13 to 19 September: Maison de la Création Gare, Rue du Champ de l'Eglise 2
- from 11 to 23 October: GC Nekkersdal, Boulevard E. Bockstael 107
- from 22 to 29 September: GC Nohva, Place Peter Benoit 22
- from 26 to 31 October: Maison de la Création, Place Saint-Nicolas