Working at the City of Brussels
The staff of the City of Brussels dedicate their careers to produce a quality service to the citizens in very different professions: nanny, engineer, architect, lawyer, office clerk,...
Jobs at the municipal administration
Public Education jobs
Other current job offers
Bravvo (Prevention Service)
CPAS (Public Welfare Centre) of the City of Brussels
- Social workers (m/f/x)
- Billing manager (m/f/x)
- Land manager (m/f/x)
- Hotel service manager (m/f/x)
- Day and night nurse (m/f/x)
i-CITY (ICT centre of the City of Brussels)
- Salary simulator (in French and Dutch)
- Code of ethics (PDF, 458.40 KB)
Working with a handicap
The City has a policy of diversity, non-discrimination and equal opportunities and is primarily looking for talent. Candidates with a disability should attach next form to their application:
- Form spontaneous candidature disabled (DOC, 863.50 KB) (Word in Dutch)
- Form spontaneous candidature disabled (PDF, 65.07 KB) (PDF in Dutch)
- Form spontaneous candidature disabled (DOC, 863.00 KB) (Word in French)
- Form spontaneous candidature disabled (PDF, 65.56 KB) (PDF in French)
The coordinator of the integration plan looks at the CVs and sees how the workplace of the candidate can be adapted to the disability. He takes care of the candidate during the entire selection process and follows him during the first months after his appointment.
The City of Brussels recruits students for different jobs during the school holidays.
The Jeugd in Brussel association searches youth leaders for the Dutch-language holiday camps of the City of Brussels. More info:
- Animatoren (VGC)
The Jeunesse à Bruxelles association searches youth leaders for the French-language youth activities of the City of Brussels:
The City of Brussels ensures that each year many students can enrich their academic knowledge through an internship at the City. If you are interested in a trainee period, you can send your resume and a letter via an online form.
More info on employment and training in Brussels: