Working at the City of Brussels
The staff of the City of Brussels dedicate their careers to produce a quality service to the citizens in very different professions: nanny, engineer, architect, lawyer, office clerk,...
Jobs at the municipal administration
Public Education jobs
Other current job offers
Bravvo (Prevention Service)
- Community centre coordinator (m/f/x)
- Youth centre coordinator (m/f/x)
- Selection and training manager (m/f/x)
CPAS (Public Welfare Centre) of the City of Brussels
- Antenna head (m/f/x)
- Human Resources project manager (m/f/x)
- Coordinator and project manager HR (m/f/x)
- Head of Internal Control (m/f/x)
- Industrial engineer in electro-mechanics - automation (m/f/x)
- Social workers (m/f/x)
- Community manager (m/f/x)
- Bilingual property manager (m/f/x)
- Day and night nurse (m/f/x)
i-CITY (ICT centre of the City of Brussels)
- Salary simulator (in French and Dutch)
- Code of ethics (PDF, 458.40 KB)
Working with a handicap
The City has a policy of diversity, non-discrimination and equal opportunities and is primarily looking for talent. Candidates with a disability should attach next form to their application:
- Form spontaneous candidature disabled (DOC, 863.50 KB) (Word in Dutch)
- Form spontaneous candidature disabled (PDF, 65.07 KB) (PDF in Dutch)
- Form spontaneous candidature disabled (DOC, 863.00 KB) (Word in French)
- Form spontaneous candidature disabled (PDF, 65.56 KB) (PDF in French)
The coordinator of the integration plan looks at the CVs and sees how the workplace of the candidate can be adapted to the disability. He takes care of the candidate during the entire selection process and follows him during the first months after his appointment.
The City of Brussels recruits students for different jobs during the school holidays.
Road Works and Public Heritage
During the summer months, student jobs are planned for July, August and the first half of September 2021. Student jobs concern 2 departments (Road Works and Public Heritage):
- Student jobs - Road Works and Public Heritage (PDF, 60.34 KB) (in French)
Registration for a student job is done via the online form:
- Registration form for a student job (in French)
Registrations will close on Thursday 27 May 2021.
The Jeugd in Brussel association searches youth leaders for the Dutch-language holiday camps of the City of Brussels. More info:
- Animatoren (VGC)
The Jeunesse à Bruxelles association searches youth leaders for the French-language youth activities of the City of Brussels:
The City of Brussels ensures that each year many students can enrich their academic knowledge through an internship at the City. If you are interested in a trainee period, you can send your resume and a letter via an online form.
More info on employment and training in Brussels: