Working at the City of Brussels
The staff of the City of Brussels dedicate their careers to produce a quality service to the citizens in very different professions: nanny, engineer, architect, lawyer, office clerk,...
Jobs at the municipal administration
Public Education jobs
Other current job offers
Bravvo (Prevention Service)
Brufête - Brufeest
- Cultural projects and files manager (m/f/x) (PDF, 150.41 KB)
CPAS-OCMW (Public Welfare Centre)
- Salary simulator (in French and Dutch)
- Code of ethics (PDF, 458.40 KB)
Working with a handicap
The City has a policy of diversity, non-discrimination and equal opportunities and is primarily looking for talent. Candidates with a disability should attach next form to their application:
- Form spontaneous candidature disabled (DOC, 863.50 KB) (Word in Dutch)
- Form spontaneous candidature disabled (PDF, 65.07 KB) (PDF in Dutch)
- Form spontaneous candidature disabled (DOC, 863.00 KB) (Word in French)
- Form spontaneous candidature disabled (PDF, 65.56 KB) (PDF in French)
The coordinator of the integration plan looks at the CVs and sees how the workplace of the candidate can be adapted to the disability. He takes care of the candidate during the entire selection process and follows him during the first months after his appointment.
The City of Brussels recruits students for different jobs during the school holidays.
Road Works and Public Heritage
Registrations were closed on Thursday 27 May 2021.
The Jeugd in Brussel association searches youth leaders for the Dutch-language holiday camps of the City of Brussels. More info:
- Animatoren (VGC)
The Jeunesse à Bruxelles association searches youth leaders for the French-language youth activities of the City of Brussels:
The City of Brussels ensures that each year many students can enrich their academic knowledge through an internship at the City. If you are interested in a trainee period, you can send your resume and a letter via an online form.
- Rapport annuel 2020 - Ressources humaines (PDF, 3.12 MB) (in French)
- Rapport annuel 2019 - Ressources humaines (PDF, 2.14 MB) (in French)
- Rapport annuel 2018 - Ressources humaines (PDF, 5.56 MB) (in French)
- Rapport annuel 2017 - Ressources humaines (PDF, 6.63 MB) (in French)
- Rapport annuel 2016 - Ressources humaines (PDF, 7.37 MB) (in French)
More info on employment and training in Brussels: