Citizen Budget for Neder-Over-Heembeek
On 13 July 2017, the Participation Committee met to evaluate the admissibility of the 11 project proposals. The committee submitted 4 projects to the Board of Mayor and Aldermen.
Four award-winning projects (2017)
On 19 October 2017, the Board of Mayor and Aldermen retained 4 projects:
- An exhibition about stereotypes
- The collection of news media in connection with the historical memory of Neder-Over-Heembeek
- The placement of fixed street furniture at the Place Peter Benoit
- The realization of a pedagogical walk in Neder-Over-Heembeek
The total budget for these projects is 33,940 euros.
Schematic representation of the Citizen Budget cycle
The participatory process consists of 6 phases:
Eleven files have been submitted
The project files submitted in June have been analyzed:
- Main information of these files (in French)
To achieve this phase, a mini-survey, two public meetings and two workshops were being held. A limited committee, the Participation Committee, has met twice, especially on 13 July for an initial analysis.