Citizen Budget for Neder-Over-Heembeek
On 13 July 2017, the Participation Committee met to evaluate the admissibility of the 11 project proposals. The committee submitted 4 projects to the Board of Mayor and Aldermen.
Four award-winning projects (2017)
On 19 October 2017, the Board of Mayor and Aldermen retained 4 projects:
- External site An exhibition about stereotypes
- External site The collection of news media in connection with the historical memory of Neder-Over-Heembeek
- External site The placement of fixed street furniture at the Place Peter Benoit
- External site The realization of a pedagogical walk in Neder-Over-Heembeek
The total budget for these projects is 33,940 euros.
Schematic representation of the Citizen Budget cycle
The participatory process consists of 6 phases:
Eleven files have been submitted
The project files submitted in June have been analyzed:
- External site Main information of these files (in French)
To achieve this phase, a mini-survey, two public meetings and two workshops were being held. A limited committee, the Participation Committee, has met twice, especially on 13 July for an initial analysis.
The residents gave their External site ideas or External site projects on the collaboration platform bpart in May, before they were asked to submit more detailed project papers.
Additional documents (in French)
- Results of the mini-survey (PDF, 722.29 KB) (the process started with a mini-survey which was closed on 17 April 2017)
- Report of the meeting on 25 April 2017 (PDF, 436.16 KB) (2nd public meeting, citizen committee)
- Regulation (PDF, 367.89 KB)
- Project paper (PDF, 392.22 KB)