This event has already passed
On Sunday 5 June 2022, from 11 am to 7 pm, in the Thurn & Taxis Park.
The Environment Festival, organised by 'Bruxelles Environnement', is back in Brussels with a day dedicated to nature and the many inspiring initiatives in Brussels. Come and enjoy a festive day full of fun and interactive activities for young and old. On the programme:
- Village of Brussels Environment and its themes of expertise: biodiversity, Good Food, waste, 'Insprire the Neighbourhood' project, energy, mobility, animal welfare,...
- Associations: come and meet environmental associations that are active in Brussels in the field of environmental protection
- Good Food stands and food trucks
- Workshops and activities: awareness-raising activities, artistic workshops, sports activities, workshops for all ages, individual and group games, brass bands, street theatre, make-up artists, performances,...
- Environment Festival (in French and Dutch)