Call for projects: Initiatives for sustainability
Do you have solutions for the climate? Do you want to develop an urban agriculture project? The City of Brussels has a budget of 150,000 euros to encourage citizens' initiatives for sustainable development. Submit your application by 3 May 2020 at the latest.
Who can participate?
- An association: a group of residents, a neighborhood committee, a parent committee,...
- A non-profit organization
- An association chapter XII (community centres,...)
- An educational institution
- A start-up (company less than 4 years old)
- A self-employed
Get up to 10,000 euros for the implementation of your project.
Propose a project that contributes to making Brussels a greener and more resilient city to cope better with climate change. It can be related to the following themes: urban agriculture, biodiversity and green spaces, water, energy, waste reduction and reuse, zero waste, mobility and air quality, sustainable food and consumption or social and/or circular economy.
How to participate?
Submit your project by 3 May 2020 at the latest via next form (download, complete and return to email@example.com):
- in Word: Formulaire - Appel à projets Initiatives Durables (DOCX, 98.58 KB)
- in PDF: Formulaire - Appel à projets Initiatives Durables (PDF, 164.51 KB)
- in Word: Formulier Projectoproep Initiatieven voor duurzaamheid (DOCX, 97.98 KB)
- in PDF: Formulier Projectoproep Initiatieven voor duurzaamheid (PDF, 182.79 KB)
All information can be found in the regulation:
- Project call regulation 'Initiatives for sustainability' (PDF, 184.04 KB) (in French)
- Project call regulation 'Initiatives for sustainability' (PDF, 179.30 KB) (in Dutch)