Call for projects. Initiatives for sustainability
Do you have ideas to improve air quality? Do you want a neighborhood compost? Do you think inclusion of people with disabilities is very important? With the Initiatives for Sustainability call for projects, the City of Brussels supports your sustainable projects up to 5,000 euros.
Who can participate?
- An association: a group of residents, a neighborhood committee, a parent committee,...
- A non-profit organization
- A chapter XII association (community centres,...)
- An educational institution
Get up to 5,000 euros for your project.
Individual projects can also be supported up to 500 euros.
The subsidies are given for actions in the following areas: awareness campaigns on sustainable development, biodiversity, green spaces, water, energy, reducing and recycling waste, mobility, sustainable consumption, social inclusion, access to culture and knowledge, living environment, employment, economic development, social economy.
How to participate?
Submit your project by 15 July 2019 at the latest
- by downloading the form and sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org:
All information can be found in the:
- Regulation - Initiatives for Sustainability call for projects (PDF, 138.44 KB) (in French)
- Regulation - Initiatives for Sustainability call for projects (PDF, 129.79 KB) (in Dutch)