Ilot Sacré Festival
From Friday 14 to Sunday 16 September 2018, the 58th traditional celebrations of the Ilot Sacré.
The free community of the Ilot Sacré (historic centre of Brussels) will hold its annual traditional festival. The event is part of the folklore of Brussels.
Friday 14 September
- 17h. Opening of the celebrations at the Grand-Place 1
Saturday 15 September
- 12h. Special presentation of Les trois mousquetaires by the Toone puppet theatre
- 16h. Party with the Gilles of the City of Charleroi
Sunday 16 September
- 12h. Party with Willen Is Kunnen (WIK) from Ostend
- 16h30. Mijole tournament by cafe Toone
During these 3 days, there will be a rummage sale at the Rue Marché aux Herbes (10 am to 7 pm).