Ilot Sacré Festival
From Friday 13 to Sunday 15 September 2019, the 59th traditional celebrations of the Ilot Sacré.
The free community of the Ilot Sacré (historic centre of Brussels) will hold its annual traditional festival. The event is part of the folklore of Brussels.
Friday 13 September
- 17h. Opening of the celebrations at the Rue des Dominicains 10
- 18h. Dressing of Manneken-Pis
Saturday 14 September
- 12h. Special presentation of Les 3 mousquetaires by the Toone puppet theatre
- 16h. Party with the Gilles of the City of Charleroi
Sunday 15 September
- 12h. Party with the folklore group Djoyeûs Djâles di so Corti
- 16h30. Mijole tournament by cafe Toone