Ilot Sacré Festival
This event has already passed
From Friday 16 to Sunday 18 September 2022, the 60th traditional celebrations of the Ilot Sacré.
The free community of the Ilot Sacré (historic centre of Brussels) will hold its annual traditional festival. The event is part of the folklore of Brussels.
Friday 16 September
- 17h. Opening of the celebrations at the Grand-Place 1 and dressing of Manneken-Pis
Saturday 17 September
- 12h. Special presentation of Le Bossu by the Toone puppet theatre
- 16h. Party with the Gilles of the City of Charleroi
Sunday 18 September
- 12h. Party with the Caber Feidh Pipe Band, bagpipers from Obourg (near Mons)
- 16h30. Mijole tournament by cafe Toone