Inauguration of the Square Patrice Lumumba
This event has already passed
From 28 to 30 June 2018 at the Square Patrice Lumumba.
The Square Patrice Lumumba, bordering the Square du Bastion at the Matonge quarter and the Porte de Namur, will be inaugurated on 30 June. The square is a tribute to the first Prime Minister of Congo, which became independent in 1960 after the Belgian colonial period. Following the official inauguration of the square, a party will take place on 28, 29 and 30 June.
Thursday 28 June
- 16h. Exhibition and theatre (Théâtre Molière, Square du Bastion 3 - 1050 Brussels)
Friday 29 June
- 10h-13h. Guided visits (start at the City Hall)
- 18h. Lecture Héritage Lumumba at the City Hall
Saturday 30 June
- 12h. Inauguration of the Square Patrice Lumumba (cultural events and concerts)
- Inauguration du square Patrice Lumumba - programme (PDF, 309.87 KB) (in French)