Help with submitting your tax return
Assistance in completing your tax return by the Federal Public Service (FPS) Finance is only possible by appointment.
Call the number on the envelope of your declaration as soon as you receive it at the beginning of May, or the number 02 572 57 57.
- You will receive an appointment to have your declaration completed by telephone.
- After completing the form by telephone, you will receive a document with the information provided by post. You must sign and return that document.
You can also call the City of Brussels at 02 279 22 11 (every working day from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, before 9 June 2023) to make an appointment at Brucity (Rue des Halles 4 - 1000 Brussels), from 13 to 16 June 2023.
From the end of April, your declaration (largely pre-filled) or your proposed simplified return is available at:
External site MyMinfin (Tax-on-web)
Proposed simplified return
Do you have a question about your External site proposed simplified return? Call 02 572 57 57.
Do you need your pension statement?
- the file is available on External site Fiche fiscale
- or fill in the online contact form
- or call the Federal Pension Service on number 1765 and choose option 4
- FPS Finance: 02 572 57 57 (each working day from 9 am to 5 pm)
- External site Tax return (Federal Public Service Finance)
- External site Help with completing the 2023 tax return (FPS Finance) (in French)