Visit of the Royal Greenhouses of Laeken
From 17 April till 8 May 2020 in the Castle of Laeken.
Every spring, the Royal Greenhouses of Laeken are open to the public for 3 weeks. It is an excellent opportunity to see the wonderful architecture of Alphonse Balat, the mentor of Victor Horta, and the many plants in the greenhouses.
You can also visit:
- the studio of Queen Elizabeth
- entrance and exit through the main gate of the Castle of Laeken
- tours are not organized
- tickets can not be reserved
- it is possible to pay with a debit or credit card
More info on the exact opening hours:
- Opening of the Royal Greenhouses of Laeken 2020 (in French)
Next video shows the Royal Greenhouses of Laeken (the video contains no dialogue or text, only a background music):