Visit of the Royal Greenhouses of Laeken
This event has already passed
From 19 April till 10 May 2019 in the Castle of Laeken.
Every spring, the Royal Greenhouses of Laeken are open to the public for 3 weeks. It is an excellent opportunity to see the wonderful architecture of Alphonse Balat, the mentor of Victor Horta, and the many plants in the greenhouses.
You can also visit:
- the studio of Queen Elizabeth
- entrance and exit through the main gate of the Castle of Laeken
- parking: opposite the Castle of Laeken
- tours are not organized
- tickets can not be reserved
- it is possible to pay with a debit or credit card
More info on the exact opening hours:
Next video shows the Royal Greenhouses of Laeken (the video contains no dialogue or text, only a background music):