World Cleanup Day 2021
On Saturday 18 September 2021 at various places in Brussels.
September 18th is World Cleanup Day. Alone, in a group or with the sweeper, clean the streets of Brussels in a good mood!
For this day, the City of Brussels honors those who clean the city each day, by organizing an open day of several depots of the Cleaning Service. From 10 am, come meet your neighborhood sweepers and accompany them in their cleaning tour from 11 am to 2 pm. List:
- Brussels (1000)
- Rue Haute, 137 and rue de l'Epée (Marolles)
- Rue Yvonne Jospa 15 and Square Jacques Brel
- Rue d’Ophem 45 and Quai à la Houille
- Rue Melsens, 38 (Quartier Sainte-Catherine)
Rue Van Artevelde 137 and place Fontainas(cancelled)
- Rue Jacques de Lalaing, 35 (Quartier des Squares-Maelbeek)
- Rue Masui, 109 (Quartier Bruxelles-Nord)
- Bois de la Cambre, carrefour des Attelages near kiosque
- Laeken (1020)
- Avenue Impératrice Charlotte (front to Palais 3)
- Rue Léopold I, 109
- Rue de Wand, 134 + little park Wannecouter-de Wand
- Neder-Over-Heembeek (1120)
- Rue Charles Cammaert, 2 and Zavelput
- Haren (1130)
- Rue Harenheyde, 23
More info and registrations (required):
Take part in the World Cleanup Day on the territory of the City of Brussels and send in your photos of clean-up actions, collective collections,...
Prize: 100 euros for the best photo.
How to participate?
Want to organize your own cleaning action with your neighbors or friends? The City also puts equipment at your disposal and helps you to evacuate collected waste (provided you make contact to determine the collection point):
- 0800 90 107