World Cleanup Day 2022
This event has already passed
On Saturday 17 September 2022 at various places in Brussels.
September 17th is World Cleanup Day. Alone, in a group or with the sweeper, clean the streets of Brussels in a good mood!
For this day, the City of Brussels honors those who clean the city each day, by organizing an open day of several depots of the Cleaning Service.
From 10 am, come and meet your neighbourhood sweepers over a drink and accompany them on their cleaning rounds between 11 am and 4 pm. Equipment will be provided on site (waste grippers, gloves, bags, vests).
- Brussels (1000)
- Rue Haute, 137 and stand rue de l'Epée (Marolles)
- Rue Yvonne Jospa 15 and stand Square Jacques Brel
- Rue d'Ophem 45 and stand Quai à la Houille
- Rue Melsens, 38 (Sainte-Catherine Quarter)
- Rue Van Artevelde, 137 and stand place Fontainas
- Rue Jacques de Lalaing, 35 (Squares-Maelbeek Quarter)
- Rue Masui, 109 and stand in front of the Senne Park (North Quarter)
- Bois de la Cambre, crossroads des Attelages near the kiosk
- Laeken (1020)
- Rue du Gaz, 28
- Avenue Impératrice Charlotte (in front of Palais 3)
- Rue Léopold I, 109 (Bockstael Quarter)
- Rue de Wautier, 110 (Tivoli Quarter)
- Rue de Wand, 134 and stand at the little park Wannecouter-de Wand
- Neder-Over-Heembeek (1120)
- Rue Charles Cammaert, 2 and stand Zavelput
- Haren (1130)
- Rue Harenheyde, 23
More info and registrations (required to provide the material):
- External site Registration form
- 0800 90 107
- External site World Cleanup Day (Facebook)
Want to organise your own cleaning action with your neighbours or friends (also on a day other than 17 September)? The City also puts equipment at your disposal and helps you to evacuate collected waste.
Contact the Cleaning Service using the form below to communicate the time, the number of participants, the equipment required and the possible route (to determine one or more drop-off points for the filled bags).
- Brusseleir from September 2022 (PDF, 6.45 MB) (in French and Dutch, pages 4 to 8)