Brussels Sports Days
Each Saturday, from 26 June to 14 August 2021.
The City of Brussels organizes the Brussels Sports Days, sports initiation days in several quarters. In collaboration with its clubs, the City will offer many free sports activities (athletics, combat sports, team sports, racket sports,...).
These sports are accessible to all people. Sports for disabled will also be represented on several occasions.
Schedule (3 pm to 7 pm)
- 26 June. Place du Nouveau Marché aux Grains - 1000 Brussels
- 3 July. Parc de Laeken - 1020 Laeken
- 10 July. Val Maria - 1120 Neder-Over-Heembeek
- 17 July. Parc Maximilien - 1000 Brussels
- 24 July. Cité Modèle - 1020 Laeken
- 31 July. Petit Chemin Vert - 1120 Neder-Over-Heembeek
- 7 August. Square Marguerite - 1000 Brussels
- 14 August. Parc de Haren - 1130 Haren
- Brussels Sports Days (Facebook)