Change of address
You are moving from another municipality to the territory of the City of Brussels? Or you are moving within the territory of the City of Brussels?
You have to report your new address within 8 working days of your actual installation at the new address, so that we can register you at your new address in the population register.
How to apply?
- Online via the e-Desk 'Mon dossier' or Irisbox
- At the counter, without appointment
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information to include:
- Surname and first name
- Your old address
- Your new address
- If applicable, members of the household who came with you
- Include a copy of the front and back of your ID or residence card
- ID card
- Residence card
- 6 euros to pay at the counter or when the change of address is made on your electronic ID card or residence card (payment preferably by Bancontact)
- 4 to 6 weeks
Please note: if you are registered as a foreigner in the waiting register or if you have been removed from the register, please contact the Foreigners' Office.