Contesting a municipal administrative sanction

You do not agree with your fine and you have arguments to be able to challenge it? You can dispute the infringement via the online form.

Note the legal deadline (the number of calendar days after receipt of the letter from the City to submit a dispute). This is stated in the letter in the next paragraph: you want to contest the infringement. It's 15 or 30 days, depending on the type of violation.

Include evidence you find useful. Not as a Word or PDF document, a text field is provided.

You can also ask a question about the payment conditions for your fine in section 3. Add your request of the web form and attach any attachments.

After you have completed the online form, you will receive a copy of your dispute by e-mail.