Energy advice and support for companies and traders
The energy crisis is having an impact on many companies, businesses and self-employed in Brussels. What measures are already in place to limit the effects?
- How can you quickly reduce your energy consumption?
- Energy renovation: what aid and support is available?
- What renewable energy sources are available in Brussels?
- What financial aid exists for companies and the self-employed?
The 1819.brussels service made a series of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on all the advice, aids and tools that could be of use to companies, businesses and self-employed:
- External site FAQ energy crisis (1819.brussels, in French)
- External site FAQ energy crisis (1819.brussels, in Dutch)
More information on the additional aid measures:
Crisis measures (from January 2023)
More information on crisis measures to reduce energy consumption :