Struggling to pay your energy bills?
Having trouble paying your energy bill (gas, electricity and water)? The Public Welfare Centre (CPAS-OCMW) of the City of Brussels can help you.
Are you no longer able to pay your gas, electricity or water bill? You do not understand the annual statement? Would you like to receive tips on how to consume less? Do you want to change energy supplier? Are you wondering whether you are entitled to the social rate?
The CPAS-OCMW can help you find a solution, for example with:
- information and guidance on the different steps
- help in drawing up a balanced budget arrangement to pay your invoices on time
- help with paying off your debts
- financial intervention if you do not have sufficient income
How to ask for help?
- Energy Unit Brussels - Debt Mediation Service (DSB)
Rue de la Sablonnière 2 - 1000 Brussels
0800 35 218 (free)
Monday to Friday: from 9 am till noon and from 1 pm to 4 pm
Energy advice and support
- External site Hard to pay energy bills? What you can do (in French, Bruxelles Environnement)
- Energy advice and support for companies and traders