Financial support for sports
Children between 6 and 18 years living in the City of Brussels may receive a financial contribution to their sport.
The 'Support to Sports' action will be extended for the 2021-2022 sports season.
The maximum amount of 100 euros can be used to pay for your child's membership at a sports club. The procedure for submitting the application file is now available online.
You can only submit your application from Monday 13 September to Friday 1 October 2021.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Only correct and complete applications will be processed, no reminders will be sent. Applications sent by other means or received after the deadline will not be considered.
How to apply?
The procedure for applying for the contribution is as follows:
- Go to www.sportbruxelles.be
- Create a customer profile by setting your username (family) and password
- Select the 'Aide au Sport' menu
- Fill in all the requested information on the online form
- Add the PDF file of your tax assessment extract 2019 - income 2020 . Note: PDF is the only allowed format, no images, no photos (JPG, GIF or others).
- Print the PDF file of the online form and have it completed by the sports club where your child is registered. Scan it and attach it to your application. Note: PDF is the only allowed format, no images, no photos (JPG, GIF or others).
- Save your form and click 'Submit'
No internet access?
If you do not have access to the internet and only in that case, please contact the Sports Service by telephone before 13 September 2021 on 02 279 59 80. You will then receive assistance during the permanences at the Palais du Midi.
- 02 279 59 80