NOH - Mutsaard District Council: Citizen Budget
Within the Neder-Over-Heembeek - Mutsaard District Council, the Citizen Budget (of 1 million euros) has been approved. In the end, 14 investment projects were selected that meet the needs of the neighborhood.
Created on 06/02/2020 (modified on 17/10/2022)
All these projects are carried out either by the City alone or by groups of citizens or a mix of both. The City Council has approved the projects. An overview of these approved projects:
- External site Selected projects (in French)
What is a District Council?
The District Council wants to build the City together by:
- orienting local, public investments (citizen budget of 1 million euros)
- increasing the involvement of citizens
- promoting innovation in the neighborhood
You can follow the project at:
- External site District Council Neder-Over-Heembeek - Mutsaard (in French and Dutch)