North Pole sports and cultural centre
The North Pole sports and cultural centre offers sports and cultural activities for the people of Brussels and the local residents of the North of Brussels in particular.
An annual program (sports classes, theatre classes, film screenings,...) as well as more specific events (performances, concerts, festive events...) offer a wide range of activities for all ages.
- Schedule activities North Pole Centre 2020-2021 (PDF, 3.59 MB) (in French and Dutch)
- Schedule activities North Pole Centre 2020-2021 (in text) (PDF, 78.63 KB) (in French and Dutch)
The North Pole Centre includes:
- A sports hall: sports hall of 26 to 44 meters which can be used for sports or other activities such as futsal, basketball, volleyball, badminton,...
- A culture hall, 'Ouafa space': 240 m², equipped with a foldable stand for about 180 people and a sound and lighting space, suitable for theatre performances, concerts, film screenings, lectures,...
- A multipurpose room of about 100 m² with a shock-resistant floor and mirrors, perfect for dance, gymnastics,...
- A hall for psychomotricity of 72 m², fully equipped for the activities of toddlers.
- Two cafeterias of 120 m² and 45 m², suitable for receptions or to have a drink.
The North Pole Centre is fully accessible to people with reduced mobility.
In addition to these activities, the different areas of the North Pole Centre can be rented in order to organize events or just to exercise for an hour in complete freedom:
- renting the sports hall: reservations can be made directly at the reception of the Centre by payment of the rate (20 euros per hour for people of Brussels, 40 euros per hour for non-Brussels)
- if you want to organize a sporting or cultural activity throughout the year or once, please contact the North Pole Centre