Rats and dry rot in private homes

The Disinfection Unit intervenes in the event of an invasion by rats.

Rat extermination in your house

Rat extermination


Be a resident of the City of Brussels.

How to apply?

Required document(s)

ID card

Dry rot

The City of Brussels may also carry out inspections at the request of the tenants or owners in case of dry rot and wood fungus, in order to make a report. However, the treatment is not done by the City.