Free study rooms for students
The Public Welfare Centre (CPAS) of the City of Brussels makes free study rooms available to students to prepare their exams.
The service is available for: young people over 16 years old who live on the territory of the City of Brussels and/or attend a secondary or higher school there, on presentation of their student card and after registration on site.
In the study room they can have access to free chairs, tables, computers, printers, Wi-Fi and toilets.
- from 1 August to 6 September 2019
- from Monday to Saturday from 9 am to 9 pm (also on holidays)
- Laeken: Boulevard Bockstael 114
- Neder-Over-Heembeek: Rue Bruyn 225
- Marolles: Rue du Miroir 7
The premises in Laeken include a room for group works.
- 02 563 66 51