Free study rooms for students
The Public Welfare Centre (CPAS) of the City of Brussels makes free study rooms available to students to prepare their exams or for distance learning.
The service is available for: young people over 16 years old, on presentation of their student card.
- From 19 April to 30 June 2021: from Monday to Saturday, from 8:30 am to 9 pm.
- Laeken: Boulevard Bockstael 114
- Neder-Over-Heembeek: Rue Bruyn 225
- Marolles: Rue du Miroir 7
The following measures are in force:
- access to the study rooms is limited to those who are actively studying or in distance learning
- wearing a mask, respecting physical distance, use of the available hydroalcoholic gel is mandatory
- gathering is not allowed
- it is forbidden to eat in the study rooms
- 02 563 66 51
The CPAS-OCMW also offers a 'residential studying period' to students in difficulty (from 17 May to 30 June 2021). The project is aimed at students who receive social assistance and are selected on the basis of priority criteria:
- CPAS - 'residential studying' (in French)