Free study rooms for students
The Public Welfare Centre (CPAS) of the City of Brussels makes free study rooms available to students to prepare their exams.
The service is available for: young people over 16 years old, on presentation of their student card and after registration on site.
In the study room they can have access to free chairs, tables, computers, printers, Wi-Fi, coffee, water, fruit and toilets.
- from 15 November 2019 to 31 January 2020
- from Monday to Saturday from 9 am to 9 pm (also on holidays)
- Laeken: Boulevard Bockstael 114
- Laeken: Cité Modèle, room 15 (from 15 November to 15 January)
- Neder-Over-Heembeek: Rue Bruyn 225
- Marolles: Rue du Miroir 7
The premises in Laeken (Boulevard Bockstael) include a room for group works.
Workshops 'passing an examination'
Workshops for passing an examination are organized in partnership with the 'Pôle académique'. Several topics dear to students, especially those passing from secondary to high schools, will be addressed during different workshops: time management, note taking, concentration and memorization, decoding of exam questions,...
- 02 563 66 51