Free study rooms for students
The Public Welfare Centre (CPAS) of the City of Brussels launches a pilot project to make free study rooms available to students to prepare their exam in June and (or) September.
The lack of suitable study rooms is one of the main reasons why students do not pass their exams. The CPAS project arose from this necessity. The service is available for students of secondary or high schools that are assisted or whose family is assisted by the CPAS, but also other students who submit a student card (at least 16 years). In the study room they can have access to free chairs, tables, computers, printers, Wi-Fi and toilets.
- From 2 May to 25 June 2018 and from 1 August to 7 September 2018
- from Monday to Saturday from 9 am to 9 pm
- Laeken : 4 rue de la Comtesse de Flandre (till 25 June), Rue du Heysel 3 (from 1 August to 7 September)
- Neder-Over-Heembeek: Rue Bruyn 221
- Centre: Rue des Alexiens 37/41
- Marolles: Rue du Miroir 7
- 02 563 66 57 or 02 563 66 51