Prevention service - Bravvo
The Bravvo (Bruxelles Avance Brussel Vooruit) association is the prevention service of the City of Brussels.
A town guard (civic guard) is a municipal agent that has to increase the feeling of safety of the citizens and to prevent public nuisances and crime.
- Legal aid and mediation: conflict mediation, local and social mediation, legal aid,...
- Restorative justice: alternative judicial measures and mediation in the context of municipal administrative sanctions
- Schools: fight against truancy (Nota Bene service), school mediation and support
The PRE-RAD Unit supports young people, their families and the associations of Brussels. It offers protection and support against the dangers of organizations that preach hate and legitimize the use of violence.
- Radicalism (in French)
The theft prevention advisor is at your service:
- Theft prevention (in French)
The EPN-Bravvo is a space that facilitates the learning of computers and the Internet. It is open to all inhabitants, upon registration:
- Public computer room (in French)
These meeting places, offering activities and projects, are open daily:
- Community centres (Rempart des Moines and Oasis, in French)