Professional parking card
The professional parking card is issued to certain categories of users (see Conditions).
The card is valid in the blue, green and grey zones within the allocated parking area.
The professional parking card is issued to certain categories of users:
- A. Companies and self-employed persons whose registered or commercial office is located on the territory of the City of Brussels, including SMEs, public and private institutions, institutions reserved for religious worship, moral assistance institutions of the Central Lay Council, non-compulsory educational institutions, charities and non-profit organisations.
- B. To educational institutions, in particular any institution organised, recognised or subsidised by a community and public crèches or crèches which apply income-related tariffs, located on the territory of the City of Brussels.
- C. Police officers of the Brussels-Ixelles police zone operating on the territory of the City of Brussels.
- D. Hospital staff in hospitals, clinics, polyclinics and health care centres located on the territory of the City of Brussels.
By e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org (and attach the documents from the 'Required documents' section)
- Identity document (+ power of attorney (PDF, 28.62 KB) and a copy of both sides of the identity document of the person concerned if the application is made by a third party)
- Vehicle registration certificate in your name issued by the DIV (FPS Mobility and Transport)
Additional documents depending on the situation:
- For a leased vehicle: the proof explicitly mentioning your name and the plate of the vehicle
- For a company vehicle: a certificate from the company (PDF, 300.18 KB) stating that you are the sole user
- For a vehicle whose owner is a manager or director of a company: the articles of association of the company or the extract from the Belgian Official Journal
- For companies with more than 25 employees: company travel plan or approved equivalent.
The rates are applied for 1 year, per professional parking card and according to the different categories of users (see Conditions and Regulations section):
- A. Companies, self-employed persons, churches,... (for one parking sector):
- From 1 to 5: 200 euros
- From 6 to 20: 300 euros
- From 21 to 30: 600 euros
- From the 31st card onwards: 800 euros
- B. Educational institutions and public crèches: 75 euros
- C. Police officers of the Brussels-Ixelles police zone operating on the territory of the City of Brussels: 75 euros
- D. Hospital staff: 200 euros
5 working days