Public peace (city centre)
The Public Peace and Central Boulevards Service (at Bravvo) answers all your questions and offers solutions for a good neighborhood life in Brussels.
What does the service do?
- Listening to local residents and traders: handling complaints about nuisance in the city centre with a view to a good relationship between residents, cafes and restaurants (night noise in the entertainment areas, loud music, alcohol use in public spaces, terraces that are too large,...)
- Making observations and mediating: the service evaluates the situation and contacts the parties involved to discuss and find solutions
- Quickly coming to a solution and developing action plans with other services
- Dealing with sensitive topics: tackling nuisance caused by prostitution in the Alhambra quarter, gatherings of people and drug and alcohol use in public space
File a complaint?
If you want to file a complaint about nuisance or immoral behavior in the city centre, you can do so via:
- Complaint form (in French)
A question about the central boulevards?
Julien Mille offers an answer to all your questions about the central boulevards: planning of the construction sites, access permits, notifications of immoral behavior, complaints,...
Public Peace and Central Boulevards (in French)