Town planning plans and regulations
The development plans are guiding indicative plans, while the special zoning plans are generally recognized regulations.
Master plan Haren
Municipal planning regulations are effective on the municipal territory of the City of Brussels.
- Solbosch quarter - Regulation on backward building and the building of villas (PDF, 33.37 KB) (2 May 1927)
- Municipal regulation on buildings (PDF, 261.49 KB) (February 3rd, 1936): this regulation is not applied anymore (further information: town planning information service
- Regulation concerning the pavements (PDF, 84.90 KB) (in December 20th, 1963)
- Regulation concerning the games of entertainment and soft porn shows (PDF, 89.32 KB) (in April 29th, 1993)
- Regulation concerning the devices of advertising (PDF, 981.00 KB) (in December 22nd, 1994)
- Regulation concerning the placement of antennas (PDF, 14.95 KB) (in March 5th, 1998)
- Regulation concerning the closure of the commercial shop windows (PDF, 14.27 KB) (in March 23rd, 2000)
- Regulation concerning the 'Grand-Place, UNESCO heritage - commercial expression' (26 March 2009). Its goal is to protect and to value constructions on the Grand-Place of Brussels and the surrounding district.
- Regulation concerning Verdun bis (PDF, 467.43 KB) (21 January 2012). Regulation for the construction of buildings at the new road between the Rue du Biplan and the bridge of the Rue de Verdun.
The special zoning plans of Haren, Laeken, Louise, Neder-Over-Heembeek, North, North-East and Pentagon (city centre) are only available in Dutch and French.
Alignment plan of the Rue de la Philanthropie corner of the Rue du Remblai
- Notice - Alignment plan for the Rue de la Philanthropie corner of the Rue du Remblai (PDF, 101.17 KB)
- Council Order of 13 June 2022 (PDF, 338.90 KB)
- Extract from the Register of Minutes of the Municipal Council of 13 June 2022 (PDF, 337.61 KB)
- Alignment plan - Rue de la Philanthropie (PDF, 2.47 MB)
Vicinal road number 3 between the Rue de la Paroisse and the railway
- Partial abolition of vicinal road number 3 between Rue de la Paroisse and the railway (PDF, 87.08 KB)
- Decree of the Government of the Brussels Capital Region (PDF, 87.08 KB)
- Alignment plan - Partial deletion of vicinal road number 3 (PDF, 237.97 KB)
Local roads and paths in Haren
- Removal of local roads and paths in Haren (PDF, 1.45 MB)
- Decree of the Government of the Brussels Capital Region (PDF, 1.45 MB)
- Plan - Removal of roads and footpaths in Haren (PDF, 7.09 MB)
- Recommendations of 20 December 2007 relating to the placement of advertising on a yard tarpaulin and advertising on vinyl or other related materials (PDF, 79.13 KB) (in French)
- Recommendations of 9 October 2008 relating to the division of a single-family home (PDF, 134.30 KB) (in French)
- Recommendations for the area outside the Loi Urban Project (PDF, 81.57 KB) (in French)
- Recommendations of 17 June 2021 on coliving (PDF, 463.60 KB) (in French)
- External site Vademecum of the trails and paths of Haren (in French)
- Vision and recommendations of 22 April 2022 for the European Quarter (PDF, 13.47 MB) (in French)