Visitor parking card
The visitor parking card is intended for residents who need to park occasionally or for people who occasionally visit a resident of the City of Brussels.
It is only valid for the sector in which the applicant is domiciled.
It is granted per household and per year for a maximum of 100 periods of 4h30.
It is valid in the blue, green and grey zones within the allocated parking sector.
For the applicant:
- To have one’s main residence on the territory of the City of Brussels
- Not have exceeded the quota of 100 periods of 4h30 per calendar year
- Online via the External site Parking Brussels application. Register and buy your parking code. Activate your code via the 4411 application or via SMS to 4411. More info: User manual (PDF, 2.30 MB)
- By e-mail: email@example.com (and attach the documents from the 'Required documents' section)
- At the counter of the Administrative Centre of the City of Brussels or the liaison offices of Laeken and Neder-Over-Heembeek
Identity document (+ power of attorney (PDF, 28.62 KB) and a copy of both sides of the identity document of the person concerned if the application is made by a third party)
2.50 euros per period of 4h30
- Immediately at the counter and via the application
- 5 working days for an application by e-mail