Climate call for projects
The City of Brussels has a budget to encourage climate projects on its territory. Submit your project no later than 15 September 2022.
Who can participate?
- An association: a residents' group, a neighborhood committee, a parent committee,...
- A non-profit organization or an association with legal personality
- An educational institution
- A Brussels company
Propose a project that makes Brussels a more sustainable and resilient city against climate change. It may involve the following themes: renovation and energy, nature and biodiversity, mobility and air quality, water, waste and resources, sustainable food and urban agriculture, economic transition and solidarity, events, culture and tourism, children, young people and raising awareness.
Depending on the category of your project, the grants amount to 15,000 or 50,000 euros.
How to participate?
Submit your project between 15 March and 15 September 2022. Download the application form, complete it and mail it to:
The jury will meet at least three times during the life of this call to select the winners:
- If the application is sent in between 1 March and 1 May, it will be analysed at the first jury meeting
- If the application is sent in between 2 May and 1 July, it will be analysed at the second jury meeting
- If the application is sent in between 1 July and 15 September, it will be analysed at the third jury meeting
It is recommended to submit your project as early as possible during the project call. If the jury selected a large number of quality projects during the first selection meetings, competition for the grant may increase as the closing date of the project call approaches.