Commercial activities - information on grants
Grants or subsidies support and financially encourage non-profit organisations and associations of traders wishing to organise trade events (street or flea markets, light displays,...).
The aim of this grant is to promote and/or improve the economic dynamics of a trade district. These grants can also be used for projects related to employment, the online presence of a business, sustainable food choices, soft logistics, waste reduction and the circular economy.
Any non-profit organisation or association of traders wishing to promote the image of its shops or to organise a trade event such as a street or flea market, Christmas lighting, or any other event within the City of Brussels, may apply for a subsidy from the City.
- Online via the form
- By calling 02 279 25 30
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By appointment, at the counter of the Administrative Centre of the City of Brussels, taken online
List of documents needed to complete the online form:
- Description of each project
- Statutes as published in the Moniteur
- Estimated budget for the financial year in question
- Account and balance sheet: the latest approved
- Management and financial report
- Minutes of the last general meeting