Criminal Record Extract
The Criminal Record Extract (extract from the police record) is a document with your possible condemnations.
- Pension application
- Certain operations in the pedestrian zone
To make an appointment, please contact the service on 02 279 62 20, or 02 279 32 70 for the pedestrian zone.
To avoid as many direct contacts as possible, you can request the following documents online at any time:
- Civil status extracts (electronic document - free of charge): firstname.lastname@example.org (Tel.: 02 279 62 10)
- Extracts from the criminal record (document will be sent free of charge, by post or e-mail): online form (Tel.: 02 279 62 20)
- Parking permits (electronic document - for a fee): email@example.com (Tel.: 02 279 62 20)
How to apply?
- Online form
- Online via eguichet.bruxelles.be
- At the counter of the Administrative Centre or liaison offices of Laeken, Neder-Over-Heembeek and Louise
- ID document (+ mandate (PDF, 29.05 KB) and a copy of the identity document of the person concerned if the application is made by a third party. Attention, the mandate serves only for the demand of the extract. The extract itself will be sent to the residence of the person applying for it.)
- Up to 5 days