The flea market of the Place du Jeu de Balle in the Marolles is certainly the most known Brussels market. Lots of other markets take place in Brussels every week.
The markets are open:
- Anneessens market
- Place Sainte Catherine organic market
- Peter Benoit and Rue de Wand markets
- Place Sainte Catherine market
- Chaussée d'Anvers market (from 8 am to 2 pm)
- Bockstael market (from 8 am to 1:30 pm, at the Place Willems)
- Place Agora artisan market (Friday from 11 am to 7 pm, and Saturday and Sunday from 10 am to 7 pm)
- Anneessens bicycle market (opening hours: Sunday from 8 am to 2 pm)
- Sablon antiques market (usual hours: Saturday from 9 am to 5 pm and Sunday from 9 am to 3 pm)
- Place du Jeu de Balle market (opening hours: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9 am to 2 pm, Saturdays and Sundays from 9 am to 3 pm)
Place Emile Bockstael and surroundings
Market for any objects, with the exception of those having been used: Saturday from 8 am till 1 pm.
(Between the Rue Masui and the Square Jules De Trooz)
Market for any objects with the exception of those having been used: Wednesday from 8 am till 1 pm.
Place Peter Benoit
Market for any objects with the exception of those having been used: Friday from 8 am till 5 pm.
Market for any objects with the exception of those having been used: Tuesday from 8 am till 1 pm.
Place du Grand Sablon
- Antiques market, objects at least 30 years old: Saturday from 9 am till 5 pm and on Sundays from 9 am till 3 pm.
- Gourmet market: each Thursday from 3 pm to 9 pm (gastronomy market).
- Towards zero waste market: Saturday, from 8 am to 5 pm.
- Organic food market: Wednesday from 7:30 am till 3 pm.
Place du Jeu de Balle and surroundings
Flea market (any used objects): every day from 7 am till 2 pm, Saturday and Sunday from 7 am to 3 pm.
Market of bicycles and second-hand mopeds: Sunday from 8 am till 2 pm.
Crafts and art market every Thursday from 10 am to 8 pm, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and holidays from 10 am till 7 pm (not in January).
Rue De Wand - intersection with Avenue Wannecouter
- Organic and local products. Each Friday, from 2 pm to 7 pm (also during the Christmas holidays).
- Local, regional and sustainable products: fruit and vegetables, bread, dairy products,... Wednesdays from noon to 6 pm.