Public enquiry and Consultation Committee
The special rules of disclosure (public enquiry and/or consultation committee) were made for diverse reasons, before the delivery of a planning, environmental or allotment permit, if the legislation requires it, and always before the adoption of a town planning regulation.
This major logistical operation is having a profound impact on the functioning of the services.
As a result, the premises of the Urban Development Department will no longer be accessible to the public as from 12 September 2022.
- Whenever possible, try to contact the services only by telephone or e-mail.
- Applications for town planning or environmental permits (or additional documents to an application that has already been submitted) are best sent by registered post. Applications can only be submitted on site after making an appointment by telephone on 02 279 29 29. Submission will take place at counter number 1 on the 2nd floor of the Administrative Centre (Boulevard Anspach 6 - 1000 Brussels). Please note: this counter is not permanently manned.
- For files subject to public enquiry, the consultation of the administrative file, the communication of technical explanations or the lodging of an oral complaint can now only take place by appointment (02 279 29 29) by telephone or electronically.
The consultation of the administrative file, the communication of technical explanations or submission of an oral complaint are only done by appointment (02 279 29 29) or digitally.
Consult the ongoing public enquiries at:
From 1 September 2022, the sessions of the Consultation Committee will again be organised in the premises of the City of Brussels.
Please note: only persons in possession of an invitation will be admitted to the Consultation Committee.
Consult the new dates of the Consultation Committee meetings, the agenda and the advice issued by the Committee on:
The rules and procedures regarding the submission, handling, delivery and appeal of town planning permits and environmental permits (certificates) can be consulted on the websites of the Brussels Capital Region:
- Board of Mayor and Aldermen
Secretariat of the Consultation Committee
Urban Development Departement
Boulevard Anspach 6
Orally, during the public enquiry, at:
Boulevard Anspach 6
10th floor – office 10-00
From Monday to Friday: between 9 am and noon
On Wednesday: from 4 pm to 8 pm (only by appointment at 02 279 29 29)
Technical explanation of the file can be obtained at the same times, only by appointment: 02 279 29 29.
Via the online form:
- Available next to the public enquiry in question: Files subjected to pulic enquiry