Plans and regulations
The development plans are guiding indicative plans, while the special zoning plans are generally recognized regulations.
Municipal development plan
Master plan Haren
- Master plan Haren - diagnosis and goals (PDF, 19.02 MB) (in French)
- Master plan Haren - landscape atlas (PDF, 15.13 MB)
- Master plan Haren - atlas map
Municipal planning regulations
Municipal planning regulations are effective on the municipal territory of the City of Brussels.
- Solbosch quarter - Regulation on backward building and the building of villas (PDF, 33.37 KB) (2 May 1927)
- Municipal regulation on buildings (PDF, 261.49 KB) (February 3rd, 1936): this regulation is not applied anymore (further information: town planning information service
- Regulation concerning the pavements (PDF, 84.90 KB) (in December 20th, 1963)
- Regulation concerning the games of entertainment and soft porn shows (PDF, 89.32 KB) (in April 29th, 1993)
- Regulation concerning the devices of advertising (PDF, 981.00 KB) (in December 22nd, 1994)
- Regulation concerning the placement of antennas (PDF, 14.95 KB) (in March 5th, 1998)
- Regulation concerning the closure of the commercial shop windows (PDF, 14.27 KB) (in March 23rd, 2000)
- Regulation concerning the 'Grand-Place, UNESCO heritage - commercial expression' (26 March 2009). Its goal is to protect and to value constructions on the Grand-Place of Brussels and the surrounding district.
- Regulation concerning Verdun bis (PDF, 467.43 KB) (21 January 2012). Regulation for the construction of buildings at the new road between the Rue du Biplan and the bridge of the Rue de Verdun.
Special zoning plans
The special zoning plans of Haren, Laeken, Louise, Neder-Over-Heembeek, North, North-East and Pentagon (city centre) are only available in Dutch and French.