Winter Wonders and Christmas Market 2021
From 26 November 2021 to 2 January 2022, in the centre of Brussels.
The Winter Wonders event takes place before and during the Christmas holidays, at the Grand-Place and city centre of Brussels. Winter Wonders includes:
- a Christmas market with more than 200 chalets
- fairground attractions (Ferris wheel, merry-go-rounds,...)
- an ice rink for skating
- a large Christmas tree (Grand-Place)
- a sound and light show (Grand-Place)
- cultural activities
- screenings and video mappings
The City of Brussels and the organizers are in permanent contact with the competent authorities and closely monitor every decision regarding the health situation.