Parental consent for a journey abroad

If a minor child is traveling alone abroad, along with other people who are not his or her parents or with only one parent, it is advisable to give a 'parental consent'.

How to apply?

At the counter, without appointment

Brucity: peak hours at the counters without appointment

Peak hours at the Brucity counters (with accessible table)

Required documents

  • ID document (+ mandate and a copy of the identity document of the person concerned if the application is made by a third party)
  • Possibly already with the completed form (only available in Dutch and French)



Waiting time